View Single Post
Old 08-14-2005, 11:08 PM
Skilled

Here's mine

...I like Model 3s. If there were no Model 27s I would probably have a bunch of Model 3s.

These first two PICs are a 3-7 I got on Ebay. It has SS blade with thumb notches and possibly a seperate S stamp. It also has seven spacers, NS hilt, black micarta handle, NS name plate, aluminum butt and black Johnson sheath which matches my black gunbelt perfectly. The knife has been too agressively sharpened and so it is sort of a user.

Thse next two PICs are a 3-5 with pinned stag fingergrip handle. I bought this knife at the Pigeon Forge show in a replacement Johnson smootbutton sheath. I have it with the Johnson Brown Button sheath which is still not right because it is a couple years newer than the knife. I have a few other knife and sheath orphan combos.

This next one is my Randall Recon which is a stainless 3-7 with top edge sharpened and Model 1 style hilt with leather handle with black spacers. The sheath is black with special Randall Recon stamp.

This next PIC is all three of my 3-5s including the pinned stag one. The others are both recent. One with stag fingergrip handle and one with SS blade and black and brass spacers on a leather handle.