View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 03:45 PM
Skilled

Frank, welcome to the site. The explanation you posted is fine and you (the seller) have good feedback on E-bay regardless of whatever happened.

In light of the scams that circulate on line, I would advise you to post entirely new pictures of the knife taken with different background, better lighting, close ups of the handle, blade blade stamp, butt, etched owner's name, and additional clear pictures of the front and back of the sheath etc. and use them in your new offering. This is to provide confidence that you actually have the knife for sale and are the same person who mistakenly offered it before.

There are a lot of messages I get on line that start with "Hello..." (which is an unusual written greeting in America...and can be a marker for a scam) and end with "I'm not an expert" and "send your bank account number to me in Nigeria and I will share 90 percent of $10 million."

Sorry to be suspicious but the story leaves some questions. If you would post that knife for sale with different pictures and details under the category of "Randall Knife," I think you would get a fine response. And I probably wouldn't "end the bidding early" despite offers it I were you.

Regards

Last edited by Jacknola; 10-17-2016 at 04:16 PM.