View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 01:22 AM

When I think about people like George Clooney telling the American people how their military is all wrong and the nation is led astray (because he once wore a uniform in a movie and is now an expert) it makes me want to go to his next movie and stand outside the theater slapping people in the head for giving that man their hard earned money!

If you don't like the way the government is being run, run for the presidency, get elected, and do it your #### self! Ain't democracy grand?

If you don't like the way the military is being run, get accepted to West Point, excell until you are promoted to General, get appointed as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and do it your #### self! Ain't stratified leadership grand?

But, that's ok. WE as veterans GRANT YOU THE RIGHT to bitch and moan about the selfless acts of heroism being undertaken in your name, and for your benifit, so that you may live comfortably in the knowledge that this freedom will never be taken from you.

Sorry. Touchy subject with me...

www.kansasknives.org

"Drawing your knife from its sheath and using it in the presence of others should be an event complete with oos, ahhs, and questions."