View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 06:18 PM
Hall of Famer

Talking Man, I'm pumped and ready to go!

And a great big welcome from me. too!!

I hope some of you guys who have participated in our folding knife making projects from the folder forum threads will find something of interest to you here in one or more of our courses. And anyone else, of course, from a rank beginner to experienced makers who want to branch out to other fields of knifemaking.

Try it, you might like it!!

We will offer complete step by step, start to finish courses in all phases of the knifemaking art, with individual help and advice for each student.

From assembling and finishing fixed blade and folding kit knives to making your own knives of all types, fixed and folding.

Hunting knives, tactical knives, pocket knives, sheath making, filework and embellishment and who knows what else.

Join us for a nominal charge, take any course/s of your choice, and if you want, continue to a master's degree in knifemaking.

Sincerely, we intend to make this the top knifemaking internet on-line school, and give our students the knowledge, experience, and skills necessary to become a custom knifemaker and artisan whose work is in demand by the knife market.

So, boys and girls, get ready to sign up for whatever tickles your fancy!!

Classes will be limited in size, so the instructors will be able to give individual help.

We realize that many of you have a day job, so the courses will be scheduled to accommodate working in your spare time. You will be able to advance as fast as you're able at a comfortable speed.