View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 02:08 PM
Skilled

Parks #50 Distributors

Hey guys,
I figured there might be some interest in this, as I know how hard this stuff can be to find unless your willing to buy at least 55 gallons of the oil directly from Parks.

Throughout my extensive research, I've only been able to find two sources who currently offer Parks #50 for sale in 5 gallon quantities.

The first is Kelly Cupples in Yamika, WA. He offers 5 gallons of parks #50 for 137.50 PLUS FREIGHT, via UPS.

Kelly Cupples / octihunter@charter.net
2807 Butterfield Rd.
Yakima Wa. 98901
509-949-5231

The second supplier, who I believe is currently the lesser known of the two is Maxim Oil in Fort Worth, TX.

They offer 5 gallons of Parks #50 for 72.50 PLUS sales tax and freight via FedEx.

Maxim Metalworking Lubricants
Maxim Oil & Chemical Co.
Fort Worth, Texas
817 293 4-OIL

Ask for Carla. Credit Cards accepted.

I recently ordered 5 gallons from Maxim Oil myself, and shipping was very fast (ordered Tuesday, received Friday) and the transaction was friendly and smooth.
I believe this is something they stock in an AS NEEDED basis, but I believe they are willing to hold extra on stock if they have less than 55 gallons worth of orders at one time.

Hope this helps!

For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword.... (Hebrews 4:12)

My YouTube Channel: www.YouTube.com/ARCustomKnives
Check it out and Subscribe!