View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 07:47 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colectableknive
Mr. Don thanks for your rude reply and only short reply for you your products will must be junk not mine and for your kind information i came on this forum for selling my custom knives not for fight and you all guys try to fight with me and its really not fair and i will show you i am the best and its my field not yours and my custom knives will be too much expensive and better then yours collections mind it pleas, if some one help me and tell me how to attach picture on this forum so pleas tell me i will upload my picture and every body will see and decide who is junk
Thanks
Best regards
Shahid Jalil
Usually I am all in favor of an open forum, and really don't like it when moderators ban people because they express their opinions, but I think this guy is out of line.

Mr. Jalil: You are in the incorrect forum for attempting to sell your merchandise. This is the forum for collecting custom knives. The link you posted only displays low quality, mass produced items. They are not custom knives.

If you are hoping to sell your materials, the proper forum can be found here for members: http://www.knifenetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63

If you are wishing to discuss your product, the proper forum can be found here: http://www.knifenetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=71

IF you wish to post pictures of your products, you should upload your images to a hosting service. You can then provide a link to your photo. Please keep in mind that a photo only allows a shallow evaluation of your work.

If you really want to compare your products to true custom knives, I challenge you to submit your highest quality work to the testing standards of the American Bladesmith Society, or equivalent standard (e.g. cutting test, 90 degree bend test, etc.)