View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 01:36 AM
Super Moderator

They did fix the catch rule - but I hate the way kickoffs are run, the way it's too easy for defensive players to get called for "targeting", the way they screwed up on-side kicks, and the extreme reluctance of the refs to throw a flag on obscene coaches.

I also totally believe that Kapernick did his whole protest thing just so he could play the race card and keep from being fired for an extra year or so. He's a lousy QB and nothing more. The rest of the idiots who disrespected their country should have been shut up by the NFL, but they're cowards. I know several guys that no longer watch football because of that, and I know that I cut way, way back on my watching.

Remember in TV wrestling how there's always a bad guy everybody hates and it gets the crowd all fired up? In the NFL, New England is that guy. Houston is closely tied with New Orleans (oil business, hurricane evacuees, Cajun food, etc.) and so I'd love to see Drew Brees win it all. But I'd even more like to see Belichek and Brady lose.

When I saw the title of your post, I thought you were discussing the table game of Foosball. I played a few thousand games of that when I was young.