View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 04:32 PM
Guru

Would like to hear from you.

Well Belfastrab you have had several opinions. Would I like to have a steel cutting bandsaw? You bet I would, but will have to settle for my wood cutting saw and angle grinder, but I must inform you I have worked in the metal trades for decades, so cutting with an angle grinder isn't hard for me. Depends how good you are with it.

Though it has been 4 months since you posted this thread, I and I am sure most of the others would like to hear what your solution was. Also Have you made some knives and could you post them here? Don't worry if they are not good enough, there are a few knives in the photo thread that don't look good enough.lol Including one or two of mine. A knife that does its job is good enough though, whether pretty or not.

To post photos go the home page and click on Photo in the toolbar. We would all like to hear from you. Or go advanced here and then down to "Manage Attachements". It may be a bit of a hassle, but Ray, Ed or any other moderator will help you. This is the best knife Forum I have found so give it your best to get acquainted, you will not be sorry.

Sorry I sound like a KNF salesman, but it really is the best one I have found and I have made some friends here. Profitable friends to boot, though friends with knowledge is more than enough too be sure..