Thread: Hello All!
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 10:35 AM
Guru

carrots might work.....on this subject...man some people are just BAT ---- CRAZY I went to a large tri count fair yesterday its something my family has been doing since before I was even a though, There was a guy there his whole body was tattooed to look like lizard skin.....and I do mean everywhere he was wearing a green speedo to match but no sign of the tattoo ending there....and then as if that wasn't enough he had small plastic pieces (yeh I asked what it was) and they were implanted under his skin and I don't mean here and there I mean probilly about 10,000 of these things again WHOLE BODY so now his skin looks and FEELS like lizard skin......Honestly I want to know after he tattooed his entire body what went through his mind that made him think implanting thousands of pieces of plastic under is skin was a GOOD idea...so I aksed him ya know he said....." Now I don't have to work I can sit on my butt most of the time and then do shows and fairs like this I have much more free time"......lets just say my MIND BLOWN!!!!!!!!!! talk about going to the extreme just to be lazy lol