View Single Post
Old 03-22-2005, 01:12 AM
Registered

Greetings
This is my first post and im pretty new at collecting knives and i do post at bladeforums from time to time, mainly i would ask about sharpening techniques and so forth. I found them to be informative and friendly. I have skimmed some of the forums here and seen that seems to be the attitude here also. Its nice to be new and go to places where people dont answer you with condescending answers as i have found on other places, not related to knives but just in general. I hope to learn a thing or two and its nice to have knowedgeable friendly people to help.

I was into benchrest shooting for quite a while, although i never had a bench rifle so to speak because of cost, i did use all of their loading techniques and information to make my rifles shoot way better than average factory rifles. A lot of the information i gathered came from forums and books. Unfortunately i rarely shoot rifle anymore due to burnout, lol. Its a job and a half in itself and very demanding in terms of time. I still shoot pistol as a way to spend a few pleasureable hours outdoors and the loading and cleaning isnt even one fourth the time the rifles took me.
Anyway, im starting to blabber. Point being im glad to come to a nice enviornment to learn a few things and shoot the bull.
Thanks for having me.