View Single Post
Old 03-19-2005, 08:32 PM
Guru

TKN is home period, but Blade forum is second home. The difference between the two is hard to explain with out making some makers mad and I don't want to do that. If I need a question answered about knife making I will ask it on TKN and I will get answers that are right on, on Blade you would need to sort between in the ball park and well yea maybe. The quality of advise on TKN is above all others.
However if I post a Knife Photo and a description on TKN this is what will happen, If posted on the Display Case I will get maybe 0 or 1 or two feed back posts, If on the Outpost several more. On Blade There will be a lot more some times 3 or 4 more.
Now let me explain, my knives are out of the main stream of custom/ hand made knives!!!!
I am not a member of the ABS, now I am not bashing the ABS in any way but I feel that TKN members like there kind of knives better than any in a area that is different than theres. Now I am a Bowie maker and my knives are different, a lot different I like to chart new territory I do not like to copy anyone.
This is my story and I am sticking to it. Gib