View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 06:03 PM

Best way to sell a Randall Model 14

Hey everyone, Im not really new here, But have not been very active over the last years. Not sure why. The site seems really nice. In my searching for info about this knife I found your site again and have been reading up as much info as I can get about these Randall's

So I have a Randal Model 14 fighter. When I got it, It came with paperwork and was described to me as a Vietnam error knife. There are some interesting carvings on the back of the sheath with unit numbers and dates and hash marks like a countdown. And it came with a bunch of paper documentation about the stuff carved into the sheath.

To me its a awesome knife and the condition is very good for a knife that 40+ years old! I would love to find a good home for it. I truly think it belongs with someones collection. Not collecting dust here.

My question is this. Whats the best way to go about selling a knife like this? What venue? and what sort of price should somthing like this start at?

I have searched the net and prices are all over the place. But I feel this is the real deal as far as age and that it is a survivor knife (sorry may not be best way to describe)

Any advise or input would be very welcomed.
Thanks
Randy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mammoth for sale. Knife for sale. 006 (800x533).jpg (436.0 KB, 49 views)

Last edited by HHH Knives; 08-28-2014 at 06:44 PM.