View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 10:48 AM
Guru

i am going to try and heat the acra glass in a few mins and do a small test first ill let ya know how it works....if not i am just going to fill it with crazy glue....at first i was thinking of leaving the epoxy or crazy glue plain clear but the handle material is black and yellow g10 (i know ugly little bubble bee) but thats what she wanted....i thought maybe grinding black g10 and mixing it in the epoxy it might blend it a lil better again not sure going to do some test on small pieces....now if i went the crazy glue route (thin liquid not the gel) i couldnt do that right the glue would dry to quick to mix has any one heard of a way of making it not dry long enough to quickly mix in a cup then pour down a toothpick or needle into the crack? thanks guys for the help this blade is for one of my half sisters (she is actually paying me probilly not as much as i would ask for else where but its something) but she lives in massachusettes and her son works as a tatoo artist and there is a knife shop (there arent enough of those any more) behind where he works so he offered to show him some of my work and ask if he would sell a few of my blades out of the shop so i know my sis is going to show this to him so i want it to come out right or as good as it can now but the more that i think about it if this doesnt make this tiny little gap un noticable (it is tiny) i may just send her back with 1 or 2 of my other knives that dont have this issue and tell her to keep her lil bubble bee to herself