View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 07:35 PM
Ray Rogers's Avatar
Ray Rogers Ray Rogers is offline
Founding Member / Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Wauconda, WA
Posts: 9,793
Use what you can get but the correct drill to use is called a 'straight flute carbide drill' from MSC. These are generally tough enough to handle a half dozen or so hardened handles (assuming you make that mistake that many times) ...


Your question may already have been answered - try the Search button first!

Reply With Quote