View Single Post
Old 10-09-2015, 02:31 PM
Guru

Thanks ray....but you (or any one else) deffinitly did not answer this question when i posted it in the older thread i made titled burner angle/ position (wich is the only other place i asked) go check after reading this post i went back and double checked just in case i missed it...nothing. Do you really think i would ask the same exact question if you had answered it...you seem very reliable and to know what your talking about if you had said something i would of gone and tried it and i am sure it would of turned out good just like any other advice you've given. Any way i actually did look for the stove paint couldnt find it anywhere. maybe ill try and look to see if i can order online some where. The stuff i got is actuly what they make to paint engines on cars (intake headers, exaust ect..) its all i could get on hand quick. I know i did tell you that i moved the burner position (remember the post that i put a couple drawings up). well i did all that and when i got the new burner i was excited to play with it wich i did for about a day and half and with in that amount of time the 2 spots that i had grinded down to move burner had no paint and developed rust very quickly in that day and a half. I didnt want to wait to order it by then it would have been real bad. so i got what i could i guess it will have to work for now and ill order this stove paint.