View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 06:19 PM
Guru

nice dancom makes me want 2 burners.....So i went to the store today to get some parts for the burner. the reducer that goes on the top is suposed to be 1 1/2 to 3/4 they didnt have that so i got one that was 1 1/4 to 3/4 do you think that is ok. i also got one that is 1 1/2 to 1 1/4 so if i put them togather it should work right? oh by the way i am going by the ron reil design ( https://www.abana.org/ronreil/burner.gif ) i was going to try and do the side burner but couldnt find the right tee. Now my other problem is when i went to look for a #60 or 58 57 this store the bits were all in fractions so i asked a guy for help and he pulled up some conversion chart on his phone and he gave me a 5/64 bit well i looked up the chart when i got home and 5/64 is closed to 47 or 48 so i assuming i have to return this. this would be way to big right?. i was thinking i have some welding tips that i had from this same store a while ago i have a 0.035 0.030 and a 0.025 but they are not like the tweeco ones that are kinda pointed these are very blunt (pic below) should i try one of these tips wich one the 0.035 .030 or .025? or i could try the bit that i think is to big? any opinions? i am kinda stuck