View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 03:16 PM
Guru

Ray, thanks yeh i am going to finish the video tonight, by the way awesome critters you got there. I had to show my father he would of loved to live way out there in a cabin like yours he thought it was great but even here he loves feeding the birds and squirrels but has never had them come right up on his lap he couldn't believe it it was good. Ok anyway i was thinking about that burner for a couple reasons it has a hook up for a air compressor and the one i have meets the requirements that is listed on the site. So that would be all i need.....however i was thinking about all this this morning (when i realised i had some extra $$ this week) thinking more i think i am going to do a lil more research and thinking about the forced air before i buy something i am unhappy with. I am going to take a stab at making a venturi and if it dont work out well. order the kit either from hightemp or zoeller sites but deffinitly wanna try and make one from scratch. how ever i still want a forced air also i would like to have both but i am just going to put that on the back burner for a lil bit (so if any one else reading this post and have info on forced air please share) but i just got a lil excited and thought about it and if just pull the trigger to soon i think i will be kicking my self in the ass. At the very least finish watching video and sit on the idea for a week