Thread: heat treat
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 05:33 PM
Guru

ok good idea ill try that next time last time i didnt notice it go that high but maybe i just didnt catch it at the right time......i am hoping it didnt change the HT to much cause the knives i did today i am going to test the **** out of them and if they come out good make 1 or 2 more of each design with the exact same HT and sell them...i have had people asking for me to make one for them and actually up in massachuseets my nephew is a tatoo artist and the guy that owns a few buildings and buessness there saw a few of my knives i brought up to show my nephew and the guy sells knives and swords at the tatoo shop (mostly manufactured almost garbage stuff) but hes willing to buy 2 or 3 and try to sell them if that works out ill send him more....now that i am a lil more confident with this hopefully i can get some sort of income from this even if its only matterials plus a lil extra for now any one who read a lil of the last thread knows i have put a decent amount of money into this maybe i can start making some of it back.....when i get done with the testing ones ill throw up pics in a thread to see what every one thinks