View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 05:10 AM
Guru

Goater....Thank You it means a lot coming from you...you gave me a lot of tips along the way too. and your kith knife was also top notch I said this in another thread but I think as far as design of a "bird and trout" knife you absolutely nailed it!...Ya know I hope this could be my calling I say this all the time but I think the best piece of advice my father ever gave me was "find something you LOVE to do and then find a way to get PAID for doing it and you will have a happy life" for him it was cars. for me its deffinitly knives. I am just starting to kinda pick up in sales to where if things pick up a little more it might be able to work as a full time carreer. But I will say the last couple months has been a lot of work between my own fixed blades also trying to nail down the last couple things with flipper folders . I have also been collaborating with a friend and now I just got a press to make Damascus talk about going in many directions LOL a lot of work for sure but hey I enjoy it...