View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 01:23 PM

Academically, the book of Enoch is considered Apocrypha. Theologically, one's personal beliefs about Apocrypha, fall more under what is considered religious belief and is highly debatable. I don't want to see a debate about the validity of Apocrypha or Pseudepigrapha from a religious standpoint.

For our purposes of discussion, it doesn't matter whether Apocrypha or Pseudepigrapha are considered "scriptural", sacred, biblical, or to be true or not. Any references to ancient texts are welcome in the context of bladesmithing history, literature, mythology and/or folklore.

... Sorry, If I ever hurt your feelings bro and don't see any need to dredge up the past. I have my own views about all that and don't want to discuss it either.

I don't know about a kinder gentler N-TMs, but how about a kinder gentler Outpost? The Neo-Tribal Metalsmiths as an organization disbanded, because of internal power plays, NT politics, internet flame wars and such.

That was then, this is now. Let's see if we can all grow up a little and learn from our past mistakes... No one is perfect. Let's don't repeat the past and see if we can learn from our mistakes... however doubtful that may be. LOL

... All we can do is try. The spirit of the N-TMs still lives.

So, dancing around the forge naked under full moons, laughing wildly with our butts painted blue and spilling a little beer are fine,... but religion and politics are a no no.

Thus sayeth the "Swami Guru". hee hee

(My name is Tai Goo and I approve this message.)

Last edited by Tai Google; 09-29-2020 at 04:34 PM.