MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > All Photos > Sergey Zhurba's Profile > Albums

Machines for sharpening of knives
I live and work in Russia, St. Petersburg.
Machines which I produce itself in the workshop. Machines are intended for sharpening of hunting and cook knives. Models are divided into several categories, economy class, middle class, a master class. All machines are supplied with the rotary mechanism of revolution of a knife. I do clips for knives to a different design that gives more conveniences in sharpening. Abrasives are applied standard Edge Pro.

The knife turns over by 180 degrees. The angles of sharpening of 9-25 degrees on each party. At will it is possible to increase a corner, but as a rule it isn't required. Main angles of sharpening of 14-20 degrees. Abrasives it is possible to apply 150-200 mm. in length. Many details of machines vzvaimozamenyaeiy. On machines of middle class and a master class there is a turn in the horizontal plane for the parking of a knife.
Master class machines with a gear lath from bronze.
Machine of middle class. For exact installation of an angle of sharpening I have established a gear lath from a microscope. On this model the rotary...
Machine of middle class. For exact installation of an angle of sharpening I have established a gear lath from a microscope. On this model the rotary...
The economy class machine for sharpening of knives.