MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > All Photos > sandyscrim's Profile > Albums

2010 work
this is work that I did, (mostly custom) in 2010
Scrimshawed pets are always popular.
On the reverse of the Randall knife is a banner with the initials and designation of branch of service where this clients' ancestors served.
This Randall had an ivory handle. The confederate soldier stands holding the rebel flag.
This is a bone handled knife. I prefer ivory, but exceptions are sometimes made. Here is a man at work forging out a blade.
This great fighter style knife was made by Tom Downing and scrimmed for a customer. He asked for a cinnamon bear in a scene.
Thes 2 knives are part of a limited addition series that I design and scrimshaw each year. Delivery is in Feb. call me for more info. 419-866-0435.
Wild Mustangs, mammoth ivory, Bill Massey knife.
Here is some portraiture work that I have done. I often customize knives for my clients.The damascus knife and silver fittings on the sheath are made...
Knife by  D'Holder.
My daughter Emily Fray did the scrimshaw on this D'Holder knife. She has been working in my studio for about 3 yrs. now.
I enjoy the color and variety that an underwater scene can be. Here an octopus lounges on the coral.
Lions are always a favorite for scrimshaw.
The scrimshaw on this knife had to compliment the engraving. The "Lady and Snakes" theme is an interesting one
The  front of this knife. Ivory handle with a step down in it. It was a real challenge.
African big 5/waterbuffalo. 
Jim Fray did the engraving.
African big 5/ Elephant
a Don Lozier knife. I did the scrimshaw and also the engraving.
African big 5/ Rhino