MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > All Photos > Jason Fry's Profile > Albums

Fry Custom Knives
These are the knives made by Jason Fry of Abilene, TX.
Seven more for the Lone Star Knife Expo.  Steels are 1084 and D2.  Handles top to bottom are spalted maple burl, stag, mesquite and pecan, pecan,...
Six for the Lone Star Knife Expo.  Steels are CM154, D2, and 1084.  Handles from left to right are spalted hackberry, cocobolo, mesquite and...
Handle and guard of the fighter.  Wrought iron and stabilized maple burl with G10 and stainless spacers.
1080 fighter with wrought iron guard and stabilized maple burl, 12.5" OAL
1084 hunter with brass and cocobolo
D2 and micarta skinner.  I haven't wanted to keep a knife so bad in a long time, but I sold it anyway.
Spicewood Special model.  1080, 416 bolsters, amboyna burl handle.  This knife was featured in the March 2013 issue of Texas Monthly Magazine.
Llano Legend model.  Ram horn handle, 416 bolsters, 1080 with hamon
Bullnose skinner, CM154 and curly satinwood.
Blue giraffe bone shadow toothpick slipjoint.
African Blackwood and CM154 stick tang hunter.  416 guard and pins.
Folder #9.  CM154 blade and spring, 410 liners, 416 bolsters, Sambar stag.  Half stop, flush in all three positions.  OAL 3 7/8.
This is my 9th folder, and my first with bolsters.  Blade and spring are CM154, with 410 liners and 416 bolsters.  Handle is some gnarly Sambar stag....
I had a customer ask me to make a knife reminiscent of his 1911 grips.  We didn't really like the production 1911 grip knives, so I sketched out a...
One of my Spicewood Special models, 1080 carbon steel, orange G10 and black micarta.
One of my Spicewood Special models.  1080 carbon steel blade, 440C bolsters, African blackwood handle.  Knife #182.
Three more knives for Big Spring.
Folding knives 6,7, and 8.
These knives are my spread for the Big Spring, TX knife show.
Here are a couple more with contrasting bolsters.  Top is curly maple and paduak, bottom is mesquite and juniper.
Little red easy open jack knife.  I've started making a few folders, and this is my fourth.  Red micarta, brass liners, brass washers.  3/32 CPM 154...
Knife forged from 1958 Ford leaf spring.  Brass guard with micarta and brass spacers.  Cocobolo handle.
This was my 150th knife, CPM 154 with nickel silver dovetailed bolsters and cocobolo.
Here are a couple of file knives.  Top has elk bolsters and masur birch handles, bottom is paduak.
Two of my Llano Legend models, both with dovetailed mesquite bolsters.  Both are 1080 carbon steel.